Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brunch with the ladies

This past Sunday I had some of my favourite Ottawa gals over to my place for a special brunch. All but one wasn't aware of my plan of going back to school and thus I prepared a menu to help tell them my plans.

What a great day! I was so happy with how everything turned out. If you know me well enough, you'll know that I love to entertain! So the night before I set my table and found a neat new way to fold my napkins.



The menu was served as follows:


Here are a few pics that I captured of some of the dishes. I have to get better at taking more photos. When I went to find my camera to take these the previous photos on the camera were from over a year ago... terrible, I know!


Suffice to say that everyone went home happy, full and healthy! And in return I got the support of my some of my favourite and closest friends for my new endeavour of becoming a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.

Bonus for all!

2 comments:

  1. It was delicious Rae Rae - thanks again!
    You will be fantastic!
    Next time you should give us take homes of recipes and vitamin info!! ;)

    ReplyDelete