Monday, March 7, 2011

A to Z

I don't normally like 'meme' type things but I thought this looked fun.

A. Age: 30 and happy to be here
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Bathrooms and ironing
D. Dogs: I like little ones or tame big ones. Two too many bites when I was young from over-zealous big dogs.
E. Essential start to your day: An extra 5 minutes of sleep/rest
F. Favourite colour: PINK!
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 7"
I. Instruments you play: I can dabble on the piano, much less than I used to
J. Job title: Communications adviso;, however, in two years from now hopefully that will have changed to Registered Holistic Nutritionist 
K. Kids: None yet, maybe in a few years
L. Live: Live life to its fullest!
M. Mom’s name: Mary Frances
N. Nicknames: rae, raebean, raemoon, rae-rae, I could go on... but those are the main ones
O. Overnight hospital stays: Um, the day I was born... that's it, knock on wood.
P. Pet peeve: Bad drivers.Messiness.
Q. Quote from a movie: Hmm remembering quotes is not one of my fortes...
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Younger brother
T. Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 6:45 and again at 7:00 I'm usually out of bed between 7:15-7:30. I consider this to be the absolute worst moment of my day... going from horizontal to vertical. Never will get good at it, I'm convinced.
U. Underwear: Hmm what to say about underwear... I have lots in a variety of colours!
V. Vegetables you dislike: Not a big fan of the brussel sprout.
W. What makes you run late: I HATE being late, so my lateness is usually a result of other people :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, jaw, spine, ankle
Y. Yummy food you make: Anything I bake!
Z. Zoo- favourite animal: Haven't been to a zoo in years! And now they kind of depress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment