- Brown rice pasta and noodles are delicious. I can't get enough and could eat it everyday.
- I miss toast with homemade jam on the weekends. Although I have a lead on a particular brand of gluten-free bread that might be good for toast.
- Gluten-free baking is easy and fun and makes you feel very creative.
- The internet is wonderful. While I do not have Celiac disease, it is more and more prevalent and there are so many lovely recipes and fantastic bloggers on the interwebs to keep me inspired.
- I miss a good sandwich. I will work on ways to reincorporate – I need to investigate gluten-free wraps.
- Best of all, I have learned that I feel fan-freakin-tastic! No more tummy pains, bloating, or gas for me!
And I for one will take feeling great over a slice of bread any day!