I wanted to incorporate some beautiful and yummy strawberries that were lurking in my refrigerator and nothing is better than lemonade on a hot day!
I give you my strawberry lemonade. It makes two servings, so share with a friend! Or do what I did, and just have two glasses!
- Juice of one lemon
- 3/4 cup of hulled strawberries
- 1 to 2 tbsp coconut syrup or other sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 2 cups of sparkling water or non-carbonated filtered water
- Place lemon juice, strawberries and coconut syrup into blender and blend strawberries are pureed.
- Add water to blender and pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
On a somewhat related note, please read what this Coke executive had to say about Coca-Cola. And then hopefully you will ask yourself, "is she freaking serious!?!?". Feel free to discuss below!